Monday, September 1, 2014

Many Thanks - Lawnscaping Challenge #89


Hello, everyone! Happy Labor Day to my friends here in the States! I hope you're enjoying this last holiday of summer and picnicking with people you love. Today we bring you Lawnscaping Challenge #89 - One Layer.


If you are unsure what qualifies as "one-layer" I like to define it as nothing but the actual card base itself. I used to find these cards the most difficult of all to produce, but I'm happy with the way my card turned out this time. 

I needed a thank you card for our realtor, who has been doing such a great job helping us on our house hunt, so I stamped out the houses from Home Sweet Home in Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored them with my Distress Inks.

Special thanks to the lovely folks at Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring our challenge with a $25 gift certificate to their store. We appreciate them so much! 

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your projects to play along! See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...