Monday, September 15, 2014

Monster Hugs - Lawnscaping Challenge #90


Hello there everyone! Long time no see! I'm sorry I've been MIA. Sadly, my MacBook crashed almost two weeks ago while upgrading the OS and I had to go many days with no computer. Can you image? It's crazy how attached to these things we become. How hard it is to function without them. Unfortunately, I lost iMovie and iPhoto, so I am unable to shoot videos at the moment, and have to use a photo editing app on my phone. The quality isn't the greatest, so I hope you'll bear with me. 

But anyway, welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge #90! Critter's Galore! It's time to break out those adorable critters we all love so much and use them to create a sweet scene.


For my card, I used the new Monster Mash stamps and dies, as well as the new Stitched Hillside Borders to build my spooky scene. I hope you like it! 

Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing DT samples and to link up your projects and play along.


Special thanks to Lawn Fawn for generously donating a FREE stamp set of the winners choice as our prize! We love Lawn Fawn!

1 comment:

  1. Eek!! This card is amazing!! Love the Halloween colors! And the coloring - oh the coloring!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...