Monday, November 16, 2015

Ready Set Snow - A Very Fawny Holiday Week!


Look no further, friends! We've got all your incredible Lawn Fawn Holiday Inspiration right here, with A Very Fawny Holiday Week! All week the wonderfully talented girls from the Lawn Fawn and Lawnscaping Challenges design teams will be bringing you the very best of their holiday projects to get you in the holiday crafting mood.


 My card today features the adorable new Ready, Set, Snow stamps, dies, and add ons. This set just melts my heart! So sweet. I framed my card using the Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I added a Brusho painted background and some Christmas Red stickles for a finishing touch.

I hope you'll stop by Wednesday and Friday to see the other cards I have featured this week, but check out ALL the amazing A Very Fawny Holiday inspiration all week long at the Lawn Fawn blog. It's going to be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! This just makes me want to lie in the bed under my heated blanket with a cup of cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so completely adorable! I love how you did your background. I love this set. I really hope I get it for Christmas. It's one of my favorites. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...