Monday, November 30, 2015

Festive Fun - Card #3 of my 2015 Holiday Series


Good morning, friends! I hope all my fellow Americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving and scored some big deals on Black Friday. Now that those festivities are over, we're straight on until Christmas! Which means it's time for another installment in my 2015 Holiday Card Series. 

Card #3 features this adorable little reindeer from the Rudolph and Friends set by Crafter's Companion colored with Copic markers. I hope you enjoy the video!

Click the YouTube icon on the bottom right to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! 





I will be linking this up to the Christmas Card Challenges #52 Anything Goes and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything GoesHave an awesome day!




3 comments:

  1. Very nice Christy. I love cards made with scenes. Great job/video. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Christiana! The main image is darling and I love the birch tree background, too! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card! Great job!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...