Friday, December 4, 2015

Holiday Hugs - Day 4 of my 2015 Holiday Card Series


Happy Friday, crafty friends! I am super excited to bring you today's card, because POLAR BEARS! Oh my goodness, I just love them so much. And this stamp set by Dawn of Wplus9 just makes my heart so happy! It's called Holiday Hugs and at an awesome price point of just $6, how could I possibly pass it up? Am I right?

I decided to take a teensy break from my Copics to bring you a different coloring medium, so I broke out my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils and gamsol. And what's a Christmas card without a little sparkle? So you'll see me bring out my Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush Pen for some extra shine.

I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! All those things let's YouTube know that you're interested in more videos from me, which really helps get the word out to other viewers as well. So I thank you so much for doing that.




I would like to enter this in the Simon Says Stamp: Let It Snow Challenge and in the Virginia's View December Challenge: All About Glitter. Even though that Wink of Stella doesn't show up well in the photo, it's definitely there in real life! And also to the Christmas Card Challenges #52: Anything Goes.




Have an awesome weekend, everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely super cute and adorable! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card. Loved the video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Christiana, a lovely design and super background........your image is just adorable along with the cute sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...