Monday, April 4, 2016

Birdbath Bliss - Lawnscaping Challenge #127


Hey friends! Just in time for Spring, our next Lawnscaping Challenge is all about beautiful florals! For my card I wanted to create a peaceful garden scene centered around a birdbath. I used Lawn Fawn's Fairy FriendsGleeful Gardens, and Gnome Sweet Gnome, and colored all my images with Copics.

No video today, as I've got friends visiting from Germany. Sorry! But I hope to be back to filming soon.



Please head on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog and check out the other amazing design team creations. And don't forget to link up your own beautiful floral projects and play along! There's a generous $25 gift certificate from Ellen Hutson, LLC up for grabs!


Have a great day!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...