Friday, April 29, 2016

Handmade with Love - Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge


Happy Friday! Today I'm here to share my last post as the April guest designer with Newton's Nook. It's been such a fun ride! Today is the kickoff of the Inky Paws Challenge #31: Sketch. This one is super easy to replicate and I can't wait to see what you all come up with for it!


For my card I used the Tag Sampler Stamp Set and the bee trail from Winston's Honeybees and die cut it with the Tags Times Two Dies. I added some gorgeous patterned paper from the Echo Park Homegrown 6x6 pad and a little May Arts natural button twine and that was it! This one is definitely easy peasy, so you have no excuse not to play along!

Head on over to the Newton's Nook blog to check out the design team's amazing samples and find out all the details on how to play along.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO adorable! I love the fun background paper and the fun layered tags! Thank you again so much for being our guest this month! We've really enjoyed having you!!
    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...