Monday, June 20, 2016

Flamingo Together - Lawnscaping Challenge #132


It's another beautiful Monday morning, and time for the next Lawnscaping Challenge! This one is going to be so much fun because it's Distress Mania, and I know how much we all love our Distress Inks! I can't wait to see what you all create.


For my card, I inked up my brand new Flamingo Together stamp set and did a little watercoloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Then I created a sunset background for my flamingos to live in with Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks. You can see the whole process in the video below.

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!




Huge thanks to Lawn Fawn for generously sponsoring our challenge with a FREE stamp set of our winner's choice. Please head on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and get inspired to play along!


Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

  1. oh this card is amazing!! Love every detail! The background blending is beautiful, lovely color combo! Thanks for the video also, i always enjoy your tutorial sooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing! Love your vivid colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fabulous distress ink background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, fabulous distress ink background :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...