Monday, June 6, 2016

I Believe In You - Lawnscaping Challenge #131


Happy Monday morning, friends! I'm back with another Lawnscaping Challenge. This round our theme is Off Kilter, which simply means to put at least one of your card elements askance or askew. ;) In other words, at an angle. We're encouraging you to mix your usual card layouts up a little!



 For my card, I used a couple brand new Lawn Fawn stamp sets, as well as an older one to create my narwhal and unicorn love connection. The narwhal is from Mermaid For You, the lake from Dad + Me, the sentiment from Believe In Yourself, and the unicorn from Critters Ever After. I also used the Stitched Hillside and Stitched Cloud border dies to set my scene. I colored my sky with distress inks and my images with Copics.


The winner of our challenge will receive a generous $25 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson, LLC. Head on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to link up your projects and check out the other amazing design team samples while you're there!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Loove your Adorable card!!!! Love how you mixed several stamps sets to make this too!!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, you always make the best cards :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christiana,

    I like your lovable card and also like your profile.

    Thanks
    WWICS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...