Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #11


Hey friends! I know it's the day before Thanksgiving here in the States and no doubt you've got a ton of prep work to do, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I thought about taking a break from my 2016 Holiday Card Series for the rest of the week, but the truth is, I've got so many more cards planned, and if I skip a day or two, that means I'm going to run out of time before Christmas comes, so I decided to just forge ahead! Hopefully if you don't have time to watch now, you'll be able to come back and catch up over the weekend. :)

So today I bring you Card #11, using these cute polar bears from Poppy Stamps Polar Bear Fun and colored with Copic markers. I added lots of sparkle and shine to this one, well, because my sentiment told me to! Haha!

All colors and supplies are listed in the video. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...