Wednesday, November 30, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #13


Hey friends! We've made it halfway through another week! Can you believe there's only 25 days left until Christmas?! I can't. I haven't done any of my shopping yet. I feel like I am woefully behind -- in every area except my 2016 Holiday Card Series! I have now officially made it longer than any of my series. The most I'd ever made it to was 12, but today I bring you Card #13!

I stamped my C. C. Designs Snowman with Squirrel image on the smooth side of a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock, and colored it with my Derwent Inktense Colored Pencils and a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen. The sentiment is from C. C. Designs Snowman Sentiments. Isn't it sweet?

All colors and supplies used are listed in the video and linked in the description box below. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you enjoy! Have an awesome day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...