Tuesday, January 24, 2017

2017 Valentine Card Series #7


Hi there, friends! Today I bring you Card #7 in my 2017 Valentine Series that benefits the Cards From The Heart Drive. All the cards collected will St. Jude's Children's Hospital and other children's hospitals as well. It's such an amazing cause and you still have another day left if you want to get a few cards made. I recommend mailing out by Wednesday at the latest though to assure that they arrive by the end date of January 31st, so they have time to be distributed before Valentine's Day. I wish I could be there to see the smiles on these kids faces when they open up all these thoughtful handmade cards!


My card today features the aptly named Otterly Adorable set by Mama Elephant. Aren't they just the cutest ever? I watercolored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and did a Distress Inked background for them to swim in. I hope you enjoy the video!

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! With all the changes YouTube has made, showing your support to your favorite channels is more important than ever. I sure do appreciate it! You all have a wonderful day!

SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...