Friday, July 28, 2017

Happy Birthday Party Animal - July Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with a birthday card featuring the super cute critters from Wild for You. All the information for how I made this card will be over there, so I'd love for you to pop over and check it out!


I also have a video tutorial for you if you'd like to see how it all came together. Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already!




You still have a few days to enter our Color Inspiration Board Challenge! I've been loving all the bright, rainbow colored projects so far, and can't wait to see what else you all create!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, this looks like something I’d love to try with my two nephews! One of them is around 3 years old. I think he’d like the cute animals card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...