Monday, August 7, 2017

Aloe Little Friend - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #10



Howdy, friends! Today we're bringing you Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #10, which is all about creating your own custom sentiment! Lawn Fawn is well known for their amazing sentiments and with so many great sets, it's easy to mix and match. Or you can build your own sentiment with one or two of their alpha sets, like I've done on my card today.


I wanted to do something really punny, and came up with a pretty cute one, I think! I decided that if I was going to go through all the work of spelling out all these words, they were going to be a big, bold focal point. I used Quinn's ABCs for the larger letters and Milo's ABCs for the rest. 

I needed some images to go along with my pun, so I pulled in Stuck On You and borrowed an extra flower pot from Our Friendship Grows. I also used a ton of Lawn Fawn inksand some fun stamping on the inside, which I clearly show in the video. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to subscribe!



Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your custom sentiment creations to play along!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I love that you used a couple inks on those solid colored images like you did. I also like the tip of using to acetate to place the enamel dots. Never would have thought of that. Really fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, I love those stamps and the sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun, cute & creative ideas. So many different blogs and websites, yet each is unique in their own right. Im getting a little bit from everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...