Friday, October 20, 2017

Dashing Deer Guest Design with MFT


Hey friends! I am beyond thrilled and honored to be guest designing today with My Favorite Things! I used the new Dashing Deer stamp set to create a Spotlight Shaker Scene, which is basically a mini scene within a shaker that is incorporated into a larger scene extending over the entire card front. 

The shaker was created with the Snow Globe Die-namics and matching Dome Shaker Pouches over a background using the Drifts and Hills Stencil -- so versatile! I also pulled in a few trees from Beary Big Adventure to complete the scene. I did some fun stamping on the inside as well.

I hope you enjoy the video! Subscribe to the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel for more incredible videos featuring their amazing products. And if you could, I'd love for you to leave me a comment on this video. I promise to read them all!

Have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...