Monday, October 16, 2017

Thanksgiving Favor - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #15


Hey friends! Happy Monday! It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we're all about clever gift packaging! I decided to create a little treat box that would make perfect little favors for your Thanksgiving table. You could even personalize them, if you like, and use them as place cards.

I created my box with the Milk Carton die, then added a Grassy Border to the bottom and peopled it with critters and food from Forest Feast and Cheery Christmas. I popped in a few trees from Stitched Tree Borders to complete the scene.


I topped it off with a Tiny Tag and a sentiment from Tiny Tags Sayings tied on with a bit of Spooky Lawn Trimmings. You can check out how the whole box came together in the video below. 

Click on the YouTube icon to watch it in HD and don't forget to show your support by liking and subscribing!


Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and don't forget to create your clever gift packaging and play along! 


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, that is a VERY fancy party favor for Thanksgiving. It is really cute, great work!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...