Friday, May 25, 2018

Let's Shell-ebrate - Lawn Fawnatics May Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to be featured over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with a card using a bunch of the new products from the most recent Lawn Fawn release. I'll have more photos and all the info over there so I hope you'll go check it out! 

The star of my show is obviously the adorable manatee from Manatee-rific, but I combined it with two other sets, to round out my scene. 

You can see how this whole card came together below. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.


You still have some time to enter in our Inspiration Board Challenge! Link up your projects at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. I can't wait to see what you create!




1 comment:

  1. I love this color combo you created on your background. Cute scene and a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...