Monday, May 28, 2018

Birthday Boy Mouse


Hey friends! Happy Memorial Day to those of you in the States. Today I wanted to share a cute card I made using adorable Hello Bluebird stamps. One of my favorite Hello Bluebird images is the sweet little mouse from Joyful Mouse. It's actually a Christmas set, but I thought this guy would be perfect on a birthday card.

Of course, he needed some friends, so I stamped the birds and party hat from Pig Day and added in the balloon from Greetings Bear. I colored them all with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I pulled my color palette from the Echo Park Happy Birthday Boy 6x6 pad, then cut down all the patterns I wanted to use. Starting with the cupcake print, I die cut that with Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, then used the Stitched Party Banners to give the blue piece that decorative fishtail edge. For the focal panel I used the Stitched Circle Stackables, and edged it with a Scalloped Circle Stackable in red. 


In the video, I share tips on how I pull my patterned papers together and layer them on a card. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It really means a lot. 

By the way, I switched up my photo background and props. What do you think? Thanks so much for stopping by today!

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card. I love it and I loved the video. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...