Saturday, June 2, 2018

Breathe Rainbows Blog Hop!


Hey friends! Welcome to the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog Hop! Today we're showcasing a brand-new exclusive set, Breathe Rainbows, a collab with artist Kimma Parish. Aren't these images just darling? The whole set is filled with cheeky cuteness!


I stamped and colored my images with Copics, then fussy cut them out so that I could pop them up with foam tape for some added dimension. For my focal panel, I cut out pale blue and pale gray cardstock with the Reverse Confetti Scalloped Squares for a two-toned effect. Then I layered that over some Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful 6x6 patterned papers.


As a finishing touch, I added a sprinkle of Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals and some Crystal Stickles

To see the entire process, click on the YouTube icon to watch the video there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.



And now for the rest of the hop, where you'll find loads more inspiration for the Breathe Rainbows set, exclusively sold at Butterfly Reflections Ink!

Hop Order:
Christiana Reuling <----- are="" br="" here="" you="">

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...