Monday, July 9, 2018

1 Set 4 Ways Episode 4


Hey friends! Happy Monday! Today I'm bringing you Episode 4 of my popular series 1 Set 4 Ways. I created four cards using the adorable Hello Bluebird Pig Day stamp set.


The images were colored with Copic markers during The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I trimmed them out with the matching dies, and kept them in a little dish on my desk until I was ready to use them.


I also pulled in accessory images from Puddle Play and McGregor's Garden, such as the ducklings, birds, and veggies.





I stamped my sentiments on the kraft strip with Lawn Fawn Walnut ink, using a different sentiment on each for the most variety.



Then I played around with my images until I was happy with the arrangements, and then adhered them down to the focal panels with the Glue Tube.


For my patterned papers, I chose the Doodlebug Down on the Farm 6x6, which I thought went perfectly with these sweet piggies. I chose five patterns and tried to use similar strips on each to tie them all together.



I also did some fun stamping on the insides, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means so much.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...