Monday, July 2, 2018

Thrilling Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #32


Happy Monday, friends! It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and this time we've got a fun color combo to inspire you! I decided to pull out Coaster Critters and do a boyish birthday card.



I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. For the focal panel, I trimmed out both light blue and white cardstock with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames, and added my images using a combo of foam tape and glue tube.


On top of my Moonstone card base I layered some Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 paper trimmed down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I added my focal panel on top with more foam adhesive for added dimension.


On the inside I did some fun stamping with Moonstone ink, which you can check out in the video below. Click on the YouTube icon to watch there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team creations! And don't forget to link up your own color inspired projects and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...