Monday, April 15, 2019

Dino-mite Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #51


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #51! Today we've got an awesome sketch for you to try! I personally love using card sketches as inspiration for new designs and layouts for cards. On this card I'm featuring the adorable Rawrsome stamp set. Too cute!


I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. For my focal panel I used a Stitched Circle Stackable with a Grassy Border on the lower half. I added two clouds from Spring Showers to complete the scene.


For the background I took a piece of Narwhal cardstock and layed long, thin strips of colored cardstock diagonally across the panel. Then I trimmed it down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I popped my focal panel over top with foam tape and finished off the card with a greeting on an Everyday Sentiment Banner stamped in Hippo ink.


To see how this card came together, click below or click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It truly means so much!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the amazing design team samples! And don't forget to link up your own card sketch projects to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...