Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - June


Hello there! I'm so excited to be here for the June edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I'm showcasing the new set by Birdie Brown Friends with Fins. I don't know about you, but I am all about the sea-themed images for summer!

I love how many of the MFT sets work well together, so I also brought in images from Birdie Brown's Gill Friends and Beach Buds. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To create my background, I sponged Distress Ink onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, using Peacock Feathers for the water and Mowed Lawn for the glow at the bottom. I cut down some Cement Gray Cardstock and created a window using one of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I heat embossed a sentiment, popped the frame up with foam tape, and added my images with foam tape as well.


I also finished off the inside, which you can check out in the video. Click below or head on over to the MFT YouTube Channel to watch! And don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and leave me a comment to let me know how I did with these amazing products. I hope you all have an incredible day! Thanks so much for watching!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...