Monday, June 17, 2019

Summer Lovin' Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics #55


Hey friends! Welcome to the 55th Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we've got some poppin' color inspiration for you -- perfect for summer! I decided to make a summertime birthday card featuring On the Beach and Flamingo Together.


Summer always makes makes me think of the beach, so I thought I'd create a beach party scene. I heat embossed my images on Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock, then watercolored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Once they were dry, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To create my little beach, I sponged Distress ink onto another piece of Bristol, with the sand becoming the foreground, and the sea extending seamlessly into sky. I trimmed down the focal panel with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and mounted it to a Mermaid card base. Then I adhered my images with foam tape, including a sentiment, which I white heat embossed onto Black Licorice cardstock.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch in HD on YouTube! Don't forget to like and subscribe! I'm getting so close to 20K! Every little bit means so much.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawntics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples. Then you can get inspired by our color challenge and get crafty! I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...