Sunday, August 4, 2019

Kitty Koi Pond - Lawn Fawn Debut Feature!


Hey friends! Today I am so excited for to have my debut as a Lawn Fawn Blog Contributor! I made this sweet Kitty Koi Pond card using a whole bunch of Lawn Fawn sets, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out! I'll have all the details as well as additional photos over there. 

I also created a video tutorial for this card, so feel free to watch it here or there. Click the YouTube icon to watch it in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card. What do blog contributor do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! I've always enjoyed your coloring of Lawn Fawn images. So excited to hear you are now part of their blog team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Super cute! I love how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...