Friday, August 23, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics August Feature


Happy Friday, friends! Today I'm excited to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with a wedding card for our Something See Through Challenge. I had so much fun turning the new Build-A-House die set into a wedding chapel with the bride and groom from Bicycle Built for You. I'll have all the details and more pics for you over there, so I hope you'll go check it out!




To see the card come together, click the video below, or you can check it out on my YouTube channel Christy Gets Crafty. And if you enjoy it, I would love for you to like and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...