Monday, September 2, 2019

Friends Furever - Lawn Fawnatics #60


Hey friends! Happy Labor Day to everyone in the States, and welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #60! This round is all about one of my absolute favorite styles of cards to make -- scene cards! I just love combining a whole bunch of images from different sets and combining them on a card. And that's exactly what I did today!


I started out by stamping my images from Meow You Doin'Keep on SwimmingCritters at the Dog ParkWheelie Like You, and Critters on the Farm. I colored them all in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I also gave a little shine mark to the fish bowl with a white gel pen.



For my background, I used two pieces of Perfectly Plaid Chill 6x6 patterned papers trimmed down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables to make up my wallpaper and floor. Then I added a thin white strip of cardstock for the baseboard. I trimmed a mouse hole out using a window from Build-A-House, then backed it with Narwhal cardstock, darkened a bit with a Copic marker.

I adhered my images with foam tape and added the panel to a Mermaid card base. To finish it off, I added my sentiment, die-cut with an Everyday Sentiment Banner.


These playful pets sure are having a ball while their people are away! If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube in HD. I'd love for you to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe if you enjoyed the video!


And now it's time to check out the other amazing design team samples over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog. And don't forget to create a scene -- on a card, of course! ;) And be sure to link it up and play along.

Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...