Monday, September 23, 2019

Gather Happy Moments


Hey friends! Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using some sweet Hello Bluebird sets -- the critters from Fly a Kite and the leaves from Woodland Littles. I wanted to mix things up and create a fall card using a spring set, a fall set, and a summer die!


I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I took the Ocean Scene die and flipped it completely to create a little park scene instead. My clouds became bushes, the water became grass, and the waves turned into a little path. The perfect place for my happy little critters to hang out and chase leaves. Don't you just want to join them?


For a complete supply list, check out the description box below the video on YouTube. And if you'd like to give a thumbs up and subscribe, I would surely appreciate it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...