Friday, September 27, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics September Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with a another card for our Awesome Autumn Challenge. This time I'm revisiting an old favorite with a twist. One of my favorite stamp sets of all time -- Happy Harvest, stamped in the new Crunchy Leaf ink, for that softer, storybook feel. 


I'll have all the info and more photos over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out! I also have a video tutorial for you, so you can watch below or on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you'll participate in our Awesome Autumn Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...