Friday, December 13, 2019

Holiday Card Series #16


Well hello! Welcome to Day 16 of my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I'm so excited to bring you this card today, because I absolutely love this Santa Bear stamp set by Avery Elle! I think this illustration is just the cutest, and it was actually the very first holiday stamp set that I purchased this year. So much fun!


I colored all my sweet woodland critters with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I framed up the scene with the Arrow Mat die and put some Echo Park My Favorite Winter patterned papers behind to make up my night sky and to cover my Speckled Eggshell card base. I finished up with a white heat embossed sentiment and a little Crystal Stickles.


I really hope you enjoy the video! If you do, please be sure to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe. It really means a lot! Thanks for watching, everyone! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...