Monday, December 23, 2019

Holiday Card Series #20


Hello my friends! I'm here today with the 20th and final card in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I was saving the Hello Bluebird Merry Mice for last so I could end on a high note. This little guys are just too cute! I colored them all with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I took the Treehouse Scene Die and used just the tree and a few of the accessories, since I wanted to flip my orientation and do a landscape style card, rather than the vertical orientation that the die comes as. I colored in the tree and its accessories in Antique LinenGathered Twigs, and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Inks and the stone path in Hickory Smoke. For the Stitched Hillside Border snowdrift I used Tumbled Glass, and for the sky, Mermaid LagoonChipped Sapphire, and Black Soot. I finished up the card with some Crystal Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below. And don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel! I can't think of a better Christmas gift than your support! :) Thank you so much for watching! I really hope you enjoyed my series this year. Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...