Monday, January 13, 2020

Serene Sympathy Card


Hello friends. Today I'm bringing you a card that isn't very fun to make or to give, but can definitely bring comfort and healing to someone in their time of need. I'm talking about sympathy cards. I find that sympathy cards can be some of the hardest to make because they're not colorful or cute and fun and the tone and message they convey is so important to get right.


I feel like you can't go wrong with silhouette images like these from Newton's Nook Serene Silhouettes and Whispering Pines stamp sets. I stamped those in Lawn Fawn's Deep Sea ink onto a Stitched Journaling Card. Then I tore a piece of white cardstock to create a snow drift and stamped a sentiment from Reverse Confetti Tall Blooms. I layered this over Simple Stories Heart patterned papers trimmed down with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and finished off the card with some Carta Bella Snow Much Fun enamel dots.


I've created a video tutorial so you can see how this card came together. If you find it helpful I would love for you to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe! It would mean so much. Thanks so much for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...