Monday, January 6, 2020

The Big Cheese - Lawn Fawnatics #68


Happy 2020, friends! Are you ready for a new year of Lawn Fawnatics Challenges? We are starting off with Something Old, Something New, which seems fitting if you ask me! I decided to make a big cheese card, using Wild for You and Elphie Selfie as my something old, and Love Poems for my something new.


I colored my mice with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created my cheese by blending two panels of Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink. I cut out holes using the Stitched Circle Stackables and trimmed down the front panel with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I stamped my Love Poems sentiments in the medium holes and added my mice to the larger holes with a couple extra stamped hearts to help fill in the space. And I popped the top panel up with foam tape. I also did some stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video.


I've created a video tutorial so you can watch this card come together. Don't forget to like and subscribe! It means so much.


And now its time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other design team samples. I know they've created something amazing for you all! Hopefully you'll be inspired to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...