Friday, February 5, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - February


Hey friends! Today I'm so happy to bring you the February edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I chose to feature the lovely Friendly Unicorns, which are so fun to color and play with. I colored them in all their rainbow glory with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies


For the focal panel, I started with some Sno Cone Cardstock and trimmed that down with an Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX. Then I added a Grassy Hill with green gingham patterned paper from the Positively Peppy 6x6 pad. I cut a few more prints down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and the pink print with the Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges 2. I layered all those onto my card base. I also trimmed off the right side of the focal panel to match the edge of the patterned paper and popped that up with foam tape. To finish off the card, I added a sentiment on an Essential Stitched Sentiment Strip and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below, or you can find it on the MFT YouTube Channel. If you enjoy it, please give it a thumbs up and leave me a comment to let me know how I did! Thank you so much for your kindness and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...