Monday, February 15, 2021

Hello Chickadee - Lawn Fawnatics #95

 


Hey friends! It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we've got a fun card sketch to inspire you. I wanted to feature the hens and chicks from Critters on the Farm, which is definitely an older set, but still one of my favorites. I started by doing some mirror stamping of the hen, using my Mini Media Mat, then colored all the images with Copies and trimmed them out with the matching dies, except for the reverse hen, which I fussy cut.


To represent the card sketch, I decided to use the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait, so I die cut that out of Blue Jay Cardstock. Inside the squares I used Mermaid for the sky, and Cilantro for the grass. I adhered my images and used the Scripty Hello in Chili Pepper for half of my sentiment. The other half I white heat embossed onto some Narwhal Cardstock and trimmed out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner.


If you'd like to see how the card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you like it, don't forget to click the thumb's up and subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...