Monday, May 3, 2021

Jungle Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics #100


Hello friends! Today I'm so excited to bring you my card for our 100th Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Cards for Kids! I wanted to create a party, so I combined a ton of Lawn Fawn sets, including Wild for YouCritters on the SavannaCritters in the JungleA Bug DealButterfly Kisses, and You are Sublime. I stamped everything with Jet Black ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I cut the Sunburst Backdrop out of some Spiffy Speckles patterned paper, and stamped a sentiment from Magic Messages in the center. Then I arranged my critters with a combo of foam tape and liquid glue, and filled in the scene with leaves. I mounted this onto some Sticky Note Cardstock and finished off the inside as well, which you can check out in the video.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples that will inspire you to create your own cards for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...