Monday, May 30, 2022

Sending Big Hugs Card


Hello my friends! Today I'm back with a sweet comfort card featuring Hello Bluebird Big Woodland Hugs. The critters in this set are just so dang cute! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I selectively die cut a panel of Lawn Fawn Speckled Eggshell Cardstock with the Hello Bluebird Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline dies and popped that up over a Kraft card base. I also die cut the Sending Hugs Words dies out of Ground Coffee Cardstock and Vellum for my sentiment. I finished the card by stamping a few hearts in Bubblegum and Ballet Slippers ink and adding a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I so appreciate you stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...