Saturday, May 21, 2022

Sending Big Hugs - Hello Bluebird Preview Day 3

It's Day 3 of Previews on the Hello Bluebird Blog for our brand new release TONIGHT at 7pm MST (9pm EST). For today's card I used the sweet Big Hugs Woodland stamps, with the Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline and Sending Hugs Words dies. I love how this one turned out! I will have a video tutorial for this card coming up later this month, and I will share all the products I used in that post. For now, please hop over to the Hello Bluebird Blog to see the other amazing cards that the design team has worked so hard on to inspire you! You are going to love this release! For a complete look at all the products, check out my Release Overview video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...