Monday, May 23, 2022

Art Journal with Me #5 - Don't Forget to Fly


Hello my friends! Today I'm so happy to bring you another installment in my Art Journal with Me Series! So far this marks my 5th spread, one for each month of 2022. That schedule seems to work perfectly for me, so I can focus on cards for the majority of the time, but let loose and try something fun and new every once in a while. For my May spread in my Art Journal, I wanted to showcase some papers from the Stamperia Flower Alphabet 12x12 pad. I chose a bird theme, since the birds have been singing up a storm in my backyard lately and it just makes me so happy!


I also included some different washi tapesstickers, vintage papers, and bits of ephemera, and sealed them in with a coat of clear gesso. I added texture by applying embossing paste through a stencil, and used Iridescent Gelatos to bring in some extra color. And of course, I couldn't finish off a page without a title using Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk Stickers.


For a full list of supplies and links, check the description bar below the video on YouTube. I hope you'll come hang out with me, grab your supplies and create a page or a card or whatever it is that you love to do. We'll have a good time chatting and making something beautiful together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...