Friday, May 6, 2022

Mom's Day Sloth Card


Hello friends, today I'm bringing you a bright and cheery Mother's Day card using Thanks a Sloth from The Greeting Farm. I love all three of the sweet sloths in this stamp set, but this one here is my favorite. I stamped the image in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored it with my Copic markers. 


I trimmed down the focal panel with a Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackable, blended a little Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink around the edges, and stamped a sentiment from Lawn Fawn Rub-a-Dub-Dub. Then I popped that up with foam tape over layers of Simple Stories Full Bloom 6x8 patterned paper and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I appreciate your support so much! And I hope all you moms out there have a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...