Friday, December 2, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #15


Hey friends, today I'm excited to bring you Day 15 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! For today's card I wanted to feature the adorable Hello Bluebird Snowman Hugs stamp set. I colored these sweet images with Copic markers and did some extra details with white and black pen on my snowman's scarf. Then I trimmed the image out with its matching dies.


Then I colored a quick and easy Copic background and trimmed it down with the Hello Bluebird Nesting Ovals, then used the same one plus the next size up to die cut a frame from Metallic Gold Cardstock. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and popped the focal panel up with foam tape over some patterned paper from the Simple Stories Mix & A Mingle 6x8 pad. And finished with some snow using a white gel pen and Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, and how to create a simple and easy Copic colored background for yourself, click below or watch here on YouTube. If you enjoy it, don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...