Monday, December 5, 2022

Holiday Card Series #16 - Lawn Fawnatics #138


Hey friends, I'm back with another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we've got a card sketch to inspire you. I decided to take the elements of the sketch and move them around a bit, making it work for the scene I envisioned. I combined images from Car CrittersCar Critters Christmas Add-on, and Tiny Christmas. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I die cut panels of Bristol with the Stitched Mountain Borders and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and blended on Distress Oxide Inks. I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China for the sky, and Tumbled Glass with Hickory Smoke for the mountains and snow. I also masked off a road on my hillside using Post-it Tape.


Then I adhered my images using the car to represent the half circle in the sketch, and the trees to represent the two rectangles. To balance out the trees, I stamped "jingle bells" and some music notes on the right in Manatee Ink. I also added an Everyday Sentiment Banner stamped in Lobster Ink and finished up with some snow and Stardust Stickles.


This card makes Day 16 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! If you'd like to see how it came together, click below or you can watch it here on YouTube. I do hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to check out our challenge and the rest of the design team's creations on the Lawn Fawnatics Challege Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...