Monday, March 4, 2024

Tea Party Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #168


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time the theme is one of my absolute favorites: Birthday! I love to make birthday cards. There's just something so joyful about them. For this one, I wanted to make a really detailed woodland scene using a whole bunch of images, so I combined Porcu-pine for YouTea-rriffic Day, the Tea-rriffic Day Add-onToucan Do ItButterfly KissesOur Friendship Grows, and You Are Sublime. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I started with a piece of Bristol and blended on Distress Oxide Inks. For the sky, I used Salvaged Patina along with the Cloudy Stencil. For the ground, I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn applied with the Slimline Grassy Stencil. Then I cut the largest Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame out of Dark Brown Woodgrain Cardstock and popped that up over top with foam tape.


I stamped a sentiment from Party Animal at the bottom of the focal panel and adhered that to a Barn Red card base. Then I adhered my images using a mixture of foam tape and liquid glue to create some depth and dimension. To finish off the card, I added a few touches of my favorite embellishment, Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see the entire card making process, you can check out the video tutorial by clicking below, or find it HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with to inspire you, and to link up your own birthday projects to play along! We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...