Monday, March 25, 2024

Twinkle Little Star Card


Hey friends, today I'm back with a card for a super exciting occasion! I just became an auntie again! I have a brand-new baby niece who is just as sweet as can be, and deserved the sweetest card to welcome her into our family. I pulled together images from Hello Bluebird's Little Star and Sweet Dreams, with accents from Word Buddies Jungle and Balloon Buddies. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I cut down some Bristol Cardstock with the Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline dies and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Spun SugarKitsch Flamingo, and Saltwater Taffy. I splattered on some water, ink, and Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. Then I heat embossed my sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Clear Embossing Powder. I added my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


I really hope you guys enjoy this one, and that my brother and sister-in-law will too! If you want to see how it came together, click below or watch HERE on YouTube. Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...