Friday, May 3, 2024

Jungle Friends Birthday Card


Hey friends, today I've got a fun and festive birthday card to share using Hello Bluebird's Word Buddies Jungle. I love these cute little critters so much! I added in some additional images from Word Buddies Woodland and Cake Time and even a little gift from Christmas is Coming. I colored all the images with Copic markers to match some patterned paper from the Carta Bella Here, There, and Everywhere 6x6 and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I started by watercoloring a simple background using Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink onto Bristol Cardstock. Once it was dry, I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Script in the center. Then I trimmed down the patterned paper and cut a window in them with the Nesting Circles and popped that up with foam tape over the background. I added my images around the circle and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or find the video tutorial HERE on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I really appreciate your support. Thanks so much for watching! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...