Friday, May 10, 2024

Six to a Dozen (or More) Ways to Color Cats


Hey friends, today I've got another video showing you multiple ways to color a single critter, and this time I'm showcasing cats! I'll show you six different patterns to use on your feline friends and how to modify those with six additional examples, which will ultimately give you endless possibilities with just a little variation. The image I'm using is from the Hello Bluebird Nine Lives stamp set, and as always I am coloring with my Copic markers on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. The images were stamped in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink. I really hope you enjoy the video and find it helpful for your own card making! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...