Monday, July 1, 2024

Berry Grape Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #176


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we're having Fun with Food! I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use the new grape image from the Year Fourteen stamp set. I love a good pun, and while this one was great on it's own, I decided to take it to the next level by combining it with the strawberries from Berry Special.


After I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies, it was time to work on the focal panel. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables to trim down a piece of Bristol Cardstock. Then I blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Worn Lipstick and Shaded Lilac. I did some splatter detail and adhered it to a Sugarplum card base.


Then I cut out a white Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame and trimmed down a striped piece of Rainbow Ever After 6x6 paper to fit behind. I also die cut the word "BERRY" from some Guava Cardstock using Finley's ABCs and stamped the rest of the phrase on an Everyday Sentiment Banner in Juice Box Ink. I finished the card with a few Clear Sequins and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and check out the card samples from the rest of the design team, and to link up your own Fun with Food projects to play along. Thanks so much for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...