Friday, July 26, 2024

Underwater Holiday Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


 Hey friends, today I'm over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our Christmas in July Challenge! I have such a hard time making Christmas cards in the middle of summer, unless I set them in a warm or tropical location -- then it's easy peasy! Since the last one I did was set in the desert, this time I went under the sea, combining images from Mermaid for YouLife is Good, and Christmas Fishes with the Desert Canyon Backdrop. I'll have all other details and supplies listed in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out. If you'd like to see how the card came together, you can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...