Sunday, July 1, 2012

Deasy Designs Clear Stamps


Hello everyone!
Today I have some super exciting news to share!
My two dear friends, Laurel Beard and Melania Deasy
have teamed up to form a brand-new stamp company,

Deasy began releasing her adorable images as
digi stamps earlier this year, and today is the launch
of the clear stamps division.

They have begun with three WONDERFUL sets,



which would be PERFECT for the Heroes Card Drive!


Here's a card that I made featuring Aero Boy:



I hope you'll go check them out and
 support another great, high-quality,
photopolymer, made in the USA stamp company!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. SO loving these stamps and your card is darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! I love the washi tape touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! I love this image and was really happy with how it came out. One of those very rare instances where I visualized the card before hand and it came out pretty much exactly as I planned. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...