Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hey Gill-friend

Hey there, everyone!
How's your weekend going?

This morning I was stalking the Oozak web store,
my favorite place to buy Copic markers,
because I'm waiting for a couple of re-inkers to come in.

While I was there, I happened to notice that they
have a challenge blog! I don't know how I missed that before.



Anyway, their challenges are month-long
and July's is to use bright colors.

I had to make a card to play along.




I've been doing this new thing --
when I stamp out the images I need for a card,
I go ahead and stamp out a few extra images from the set,
and color them all up on one sheet together.

I make my card as planned,
and if I need another image or two, I've got them ready.
If I don't, the next time I come to my desk,
I have these adorable images already stamped and colored,
just waiting for me to play with.
It makes it so much less intimidating than starting
a whole new card from scratch.

These images were leftovers from this card
and I think it turned out every bit as cute.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I do have stamped images ready to be colored. I just need to find time and color them so they are ready to go when I feel like making a quick card. Good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is so gorgeous Christy! Your colouring is fab and I love that cute scene you created! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...